Portmarnock Community School Adult Education Programme:
This hands on course designed especially for teenagers will develop the basic skills of cooking and food preparation, as well as developing a deeper understanding of cooking for a healthy balanced diet. The course will take you on a journey around the world, from the heart of Spain through Italy, across to the Moroccan countryside and further afield. Delicious, vibrant and healthy cooking shown step by step. Easy to follow recipes, that can be shared with family and friends. Share in this culinary tour. Presented by a top 10 MasterChef finalist.
- Healthy meal planning
- Starters, Mains & Desserts
- Time saving methods
- Money saving recipes
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions
- Adaptable Recipes
- Create tasty meals for family and friends
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Culinary performance enhanced
- Easy and delicious recipes from around the world brought right to your kitchen table Create your very own spice mix for your perfect curry
- Hands on course
- Learn new techniques.
Starts Saturday 20th Jan. 2018 9 weeks €100 10am – 12pm
About the Tutor: Sonya Hylton Sonya was an RTE “MasterChef” Top 10 finalist in 2014. She is a Cathal Brugha Street Graduate and is a Cooks Academy Cookery Course graduate. She has a passion for cooking and sharing her knowledge in a hands on fashion.