Portmarnock Community School Adult Education Programme:
- Choose a domain name and web hosting for your website.
- Choosing a theme for your site.
- Adding content and creating new pages.
- Adding and editing posts.
- Customisation, Widgets and Menus.
- Editing the sidebar.
- Installing Plugins to get more out of WordPress.
- Search engine submission.
Starts Tuesday 26th Sept. 2017 8 weeks €90 7:30 – 9:30pm
About the Tutor: Nicola O’Connor, QQI Level 6, Training & Development.
I have been working in the area of Social Media since 2008. I currently look after the social media platforms for Tara’s Palace Museum of Childhood and the Grove Lawn Tennis Club. I have also created websites for both of these organisations. I am working voluntarily for Age Action delivering their “Getting Started” programme in Malahide Library.