When do the classes start?
The majority of our classes will start the week of Monday 23rd January 2017. Some others start a little later due to tutor availability etc. Most of our classes take place on Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings.
How do I enrol in a class?
Enrolment for all classes can be completed in the following ways:
- At our enrolment / information night on Tuesday. 10th, Mon. 16th and Tues 17th January 2017, from 7:30 – 8:30pm
- By post using the postal slip on the back page.
- Online enrolment at www.portmarnockcommunityscho- ol.ie (links on school website) .
Is there a minimum or maximum number of people per class?
Usually we need 8 or 9 people to run a course. Some classes have a limit on capacity. These include
- Guitar and Golf (all 6)
- Creative writing and Ukelele (10)
- Baking and Cooking (12)
- Decluttering (8)
What are the dates of the classes?
- Week 1: Week starting 23rd January
- Week 2: Week starting 30th January
- Week 3: Week starting 6th February
- Week 4: Week starting 13th February
- Midterm (Saturday classes continue as usual)
- Week 5: Week starting 27th February
- Week 6: Week starting 6th March
- Week 7: Week starting 13th March (No Saturday Class due to St. Patrick’s Day)
- Week 8: Week starting 20th March
- Week 9: Week starting 27th March
- Week 10: Week starting 3rd April
- Catch up week (if necessary): Week Starting 24th April
Is there parking available?
Yes there is parking available, although Tuesday nights can be busy. Please be courteous of other students and arrive on time.