When do the classes start?
The majority of our classes will start the week of Monday 25th September 2017. Some others start a little later due to tutor availability etc. Most of our classes take place on Tuesday nights, Wednesday’s and Saturday mornings.
How do I enrol in a class?
Enrolment for all classes can be completed in the following ways:
- At our enrolment / information night on Tuesday. 12th or Mon. 18th September 2017, from 7:30 – 8:30pm
- By post using the postal slip on the back page of the brochure.
- Online enrolment at www.portmarnockcommunityscho- ol.ie (links on school website) .
If you are having trouble enrolling on the system, please see this video which may be able to help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T-q_Ucj2Vw
Is there a minimum or maximum number of people per class?
Usually we need 8 or 9 people to run a course. Some classes have a limit on capacity. These include
- Guitar and Golf (all 6)
- Creative writing and Ukelele (10)
- Baking and Cooking (12)
- Decluttering (8)
What are the dates of the classes?
- Week 1: Week starting 25th Sept.
- Week 2: Week starting 3rd Oct.
- Week 3: Week starting 10th Oct.
- Week 4: Week starting 17th Oct.
- Week 5: Week starting 24th Oct.
- Midterm (Saturday classes continue as usual on 28th Oct. but not on 4th Nov. )
- Week 6: Week starting 7th Nov.
- Week 7: Week starting 14th Nov.
- Week 8: Week starting 21st Nov.
- Week 9: Week starting 28th Nov.
- Week 10: Week starting 4th Dec..
- Catch up week (if necessary): Week Starting 11th Dec.
Is there parking available?
Yes there is parking available, although Tuesday nights can be busy. Please be courteous of other students and arrive on time.