Contact us on 01 8038069 or email@example.com
Most of our courses finish up for the Summer at the end of May. There are a few exercise classes continuing (Pregnancy Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi).
Details of courses for the Autumn term 2018, starting the week of Saturday 22nd September, will be available shortly, with enrolments open in mid August. The previous brochure for Spring / Summer 2018 is available here . Below is a list of courses previously offered.
- Pickleball (Modified Tennis) 7-8pm finished until July
- Pregnancy Yoga 7-8pm new course starts May 21st. places available
- Art / Painting
- Cooking: Healthy Dishes from around the world
- Early Childhood Psychology .
- ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE Preparation for Cambridge CAE 1 Exam
- Forensic Science
- Gardening for Beginner’s
- Guitar Beginner class but Improver’s welcome)
- Italian (Improver’s Continued: Intermediate Level B1)
- Italian (Beginners continued)
- Photography DSLR Camera
- Pilates Beginners 7-8pm Improvers 8-9pm
- Spanish (Beginners)
- Spanish (Improvers,
- Bridge Improvers 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Spanish Advanced 1:30 – 3:30pm
- Tai Chi Beginners 7-8pm, Improvers 7-8:30pm
Director of Adult Education: Mr. Michael McNeive