Contact us on 01 8038069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of courses for the Spring term 2019 are listed below. Enrolments are now open! If you experience any issues enrolling online please call 018038069 or email email@example.com.
Our Spring 2019 print Brochure is available here.
- Art / Painting
- Child Psychology QQI L6
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Computers for Business
- Cooking: Healthy Dishes from around the world
- Craft Beer Brewing
- Criminal Law and Policing in Ireland
- Creative Writing
- Drug Education Programme: ‘Family Focus’ for Parents /Guardians /Carers and Community Workers run by Community Awareness of Drugs (CAD)
- English as a Second Language Preparation for Cambridge FCE Level B2 Exam
- English as a Second Language Preparation for Cambridge CAE Level C1 Exam
- Fashion Design (Beginners)
- First Aid
- Gardening for Beginner’s
- Guitar Beginners 6:30-7:30pm Improvers 7:30-8:30pm
- Italian Beginners
- Italian (Improver’s: Intermediate Level B1)
- Keyboard (Piano) Beginners 7:15-8:15pm, Improvers 8:15-9:15pm
- Music Theory
- Philosophy: “What is Philosophy?”
- Photography DSLR / Mirrorless Camera
- Pilates Beginners 7-8pm Improvers 8-9pm 4 additional weeks start 20th Nov. Enrol now!
- Running “0 to 5K”
- Singing for Beginners / Improvers
- Spanish (Beginners)
- Spanish (Improvers Continued)
- Special Needs Assisting QQI L5
- Special Needs Assisting QQI L6
- Tin Whistle (Beginners & Improvers)
- Ukelele for Improvers
- Bridge Beginners 1:30 – 3:30pm
- Bridge Improvers 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Spanish Advanced 2-4pm
- Tai Chi Beginners 7-8pm, Improvers 7-8:30pm
Special One day Saturday Workshops,
- Creative Writing 1 Day Workshop “The Creative Collective” with Evan Costigan 9th March 2019:
- Nutrition, Food and Feeling Good: Three separate workshops
- The Big Sleep Workshop: 2nd Feb.
- The Healthy Vegan Workshop 9th Feb.
- The Good Gut Workshop 16th Feb.
Director of Adult Education: Mr. Michael McNeive