All classes are postponed until until further notice due to Government directives to deal with the current Covid-19 virus. Please check back for updates. We will endeavour to catch up on classes missed.
Contact us on 01 8038069 or email@example.com
Our print Brochure from Spring 2020 is available at this link.
Schedule for Spring 2020 is below.
Classes run as normal over February Midterm.
- Beekeeping running
- Care of the Older Person QQI L5 not running
- Child Development QQI L5 not running
- Chinese (Mandarin) running
- Computers: Digital Skills for Citizens (2 Free 5 week Courses) running
- Cooking: Healthy Dishes from around the world running
- Craft Beer Brewing running
- Dance Yourself Fit running
- Family Law and Sociology of the Family not running
- History: Roman History – “From Republic to Empire” not running
- Indian Head Massage combined course with Aromatherapy on Tuesday nights
- Pickleball (Modified Tennis) 7-8:30pm running
- Pilates Rejuvenation Class Age 55+ 6:30 – 7:30pm running
- Somatics: De-Stress with Somatic Movements running
- Somatics: Learn Somatics to Move without Pain not running
- Spanish Beginners not running
- Special Needs Assisting QQI L5 running
- Volleyball (8:30pm-late) running
- Yoga for Pregnancy 7-8pm course A finished. Course B scheduled for 23rd March
- Archery running
- Aromatherapy “Get Summer Ready” hope to start 11th Feb.
- Art / Painting running and full
- Badminton running
- Baking running
- Creative Writing Improvers starts 11th Feb.
- Criminal Evidence, Murder and Forensic Science not running
- English as a Second Language Prepararation for Cambridge FCE Level B2 Exam running
- English as a Second Language Preparation for Cambridge CAE Level C1 Exam not running
- Fashion Design (Beginners / Intermediate) not running
- First Aid starts 11th Feb.
- French Beginners Continued not running
- Gardening for Beginner’s running
- Gardening Practical Workshops
- Genealogy running
- Golf running
- Guitar Beginners 6:30-7:30pm Improvers 7:30-8:30pm running
- Interior Design for Beginners not running
- Italian Beginners Continued (Level A1.2) starts 11th Feb.
- Italian (Improver’s: Intermediate Level B1 / B2.1) running
- Keyboard (Piano) Beginners 7:15-8:15pm, Improvers 8:15-9:15pm running
- Mindfulness running
- Philosophy: Beginners Course not running
- Photography DSLR / Mirrorless Camera starts 11th Feb.
- Pilates Beginners 7-8pm Improvers 8-9pm running
- Spanish (Beginners Continued) starts 11th Feb.
- Spanish (Improvers) running
- Special Needs Assisting QQI L6 not running
- Ukulele for Improvers running
- Yoga running (Extra Beginners class 6:10-7:10pm)
- Zumba running
- Bridge Beginners Continued 1:30– 3:30pm running
- Bridge Improvers 1:30 – 3:30 pm running
- Holistic Therapies, Introductory Course not running
- Pilates for Men 7 – 8pm running
- Spanish Conversational (Improver to Advanced level) 2-4pm not running
- Tai Chi Beginners 7-8pm, Improvers 8-9:30pm running
- Argentine Tango not running
- The Artist’s Way – Recovering your Creative Self running
- Ballroom dancing running
- Computers: Love your iPad not running
- Dance Fitness Class: Latin in Line running
- Photography (DSLR / Mirrorless) Improvers running
- Pilates: Mother and Baby Class more students needed
- Pottery running and full
Saturday One Day Workshops
- Craft Beer Brewing Part 2 (For Continuing Students or those with some experience) 8th Feb.
- Nutrition and Well Being Courses: 10am – 1pm
- 1 The Healthy Gut 8th Feb. running
- 2 The Blood Sugar Workshop 22nd Feb. running
Director of Adult Education: Mr. Michael McNeive