Sustainable Arts & Crafts
‘Sustainable living through Arts & Crafts’
Aga’s workshops are fun, creative and very relaxing. Great way of learning new arts and crafts skills and introducing sustainable living to your daily life.
• Week 1 – Introduction on how to give your old belongings a second life.
Bespoke decopage on wooden objects demonstration.
• Week 2 – Sustainable candles made out of old jars Workshop
• Week 3 – Handmade bookmarks with dried foliage and flowers Workshop
• Week 4 – Picture frame decorated with sustainable materials ( broken costume jewellery, artificial flowers and shells )
• Week 5 – 3D handmade cards made with recycled paper Workshop
• Week 6 – Organic table arrangement Workshop
Week 7 – Marble effect recycled glasses workshop
Week 8 – Turn your old pair of shoes into a designer pair.
Week 9 – Turn your old clutch bag into a designer one
Week 10 – How to use fruit and herbs to make a bespoke table centerpiece.
Date : Monday 16th October- 18th December
Time: 6:30-9:30 pm (with a tea/ coffee break and treats)
Cost : 155 euro (three hours a night- cost to cover tuition)
Duration: 10 Weeks